Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Launch

Last time I launched was in 2005, at an undisclosed location in Oak Ridge. I was in a 2005 Cobra Mustang with a few performance modifications. I'm not sure if the owner was correct, but he said the thing had over 600 horsepower. All I can tell you is my eyeballs sunk into my skull during the launch. I had "test driven" several cars from that spot, but had never been able to break 100 miles per hour before having to decelerate for a stop sign. That day, and that car was different.
This blog is intended to share my understanding of automobiles, discuss fixes I've encountered, and answer any questions that may come my way. At this point, I could list all the typical credentials, but it boils down to me being a simple mechanic striving to be a decent technician, and a good teacher.
So here I am, once again, at the line ready to launch into familiar territory, but in a different vehicle. I hope you enjoy the ride! Let's see what happens...

No comments:

Post a Comment